Soooooo, enter hot chocolate. But better than that, Gingerbread hot chocolate.
In a gift exchange over Christmas, I received 3 different individual serve hot chocolate mixes. The Gingerbread ROCKED! So I had to recreate it for consumption on a nearly daily basis-gulp.
Here's a "sort of" recipe for you:
mug of milk
powdered hot chocolate mix
1. Heat mug of milk in microwave for about a minute and a half.
2. Mix in appropriate amount of h.c. mix, 3 tablespoons? 4?
3. Add about 1/4 teaspoon ginger, 1/8 teaspoon cloves and a good sprinkle of cinnamon.
4. Stir well and heat in microwave again for 30 seconds.
5. Stir again, add Snowman marshmallows-they are soooo yummy, and enjoy!
I've got a pork roast in the oven for North Carolina style pulled pork a la Rachael Ray-check back for that soon!
P.S. Thought I'd include a handy Celsius to Fahrenheit calculator for those of you living in countries that use the scale that you're not used to! Ni hao SD!