Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mermaids!

Our annual trip to Great Wolf Lodge was last weekend, so I think waterpark...water...mermaids?  Right, don't you?  Another Christmas present that I made for E were these super cute mermaids...
I assembled a Mermaid Lagoon in a Box for her four clothespin mermaids.  Most of the lagoon contents and critters came from the dollar store-small stone gravel, shells, plastic sea animals and of course pretty glass gems-mermaids love pretty things! 
And here's a close up of the four bathing beauties
I love that it's self contained in the plastic bin and stores away so easily.
I found the idea here at Pink And Green Mama and just went from there.  I'll post a detailed tutorial soon!
And here are my super cute mermaids at Great Wolf Lodge...

Have a great weeked!
D

No comments:

Post a Comment