Saturday, February 5, 2011

What We're Reading Weekend

I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done. - Steven Wright
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's
too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
I have written a book. This will come as quite a shock to some. They didn't think I could read, much less write. - George W. Bush

Hee, hee, I love the last one.  We've had great weather for curling up with a book lately.  But I felt like I had so many other things to get done that I've been slacking a little.  I'm in a bookclub, we meet once a month, and February's book is:

Good so far, but I gotta get reading!  "M" just got two books from our town's library yesterday.  She's long finished her school library books that she checked out weeks ago.  The snow and ice seems to strike on her library day!  Here are her picks:


I think the second one looks really cool!  She's really into the Allie Finkle one right now.  She says it's like an older Junie B. Jones.
I'd love to hear what you and your kids are reading this week!
Happy weekend,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment