We were at Great Wolf Lodge in the Poconos for a long weekend and I haven't stopped running since we got back on Tuesday. Until now...ahhhh.
So a quick idea before I need to go look at my To Do list again.
S'mores on a
- Insert straws into marshmallows (I used bendy straws and put the non-bendy part into the marshmallow).
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave-30 secs at 50% power, stir, repeat until melted completely.
- Use food processor to crush a couple of graham crackers into crumbs.
- Dip marshmallow about halfway into melted chocolate (I scraped the excess chocolate off the bottom of the marshmallow before the next step).
- Press bottom of the marshmallow into the graham cracker crumbs.
- Set on wax paper to harden (can put in the fridge).